*Need Passport Number for H1B and Opt*
Hope you are doing great!!
Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with your updated resume with details to
this email id abha...@idctechnologies.com and I will get back as soon as
*Job Title: Oracle Fusion Middleware Admin*
*Location: San Ramon, CA*
*Contract Duration: 12+ months *
*Interview Mode: Telephonic *
*Job Description: *
Relevant Experience & Experience Required
8 to 10 yrs. +
Technical/Functional Skills -MUST HAVE SKILLS
· Responsible for Oracle Fusion Middleware Administrator and
production support of all the components of Fusion Middleware technology
· Should be able to Installation, Configuration, Maintenance,
Performance Tuning the Server.
· Candidate would be responsible for all the components like –
Oracle WebLogic Server, Oracle HTTP server, Oracle Web Service Manager and
Oracle Platform Security too
· Also coordinate with business analysts, developers, and DBA’s to
ensure optimal solution, performance and reliability of the Oracle Fusion
Middleware components like SOA, ADF applications and Data integration
amongst disparate systems.
· Should be responsible to build and support all different
components of Oracle Fusion Middleware 12c, 11g, viz, SOA, OSB, BPM, ODI,
ADF applications, including the WebLogic App server and related Oracle 12c
and 11g Database.
· Also responsible to support mission critical systems in a 24X7
Highly Available (clustered) environment.
· Responsible for Infrastructure / Application server, Integration
and process-management, application development tools, Business
Intelligence, System Management, User Interaction/ content and
Collaboration management, Data Integration and Identity Management.
· Also all admin activities but not limited to these:-
o Oracle Fusion Middleware Administration tools.
o Oracle Enterprise Manager Fusion Middleware Control
o Oracle WebLogic Server Administrative Console
o Oracle WebLogic Scripting Tools (WLST)
o Control MBean Browser
o Managing Components
o Admin User Password
o Configuration Node Manager
· Also should have experience in Oracle Cloud Application Foundation
· Should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Proficient in Verbal and Written Communication
· Solid written and verbal communication skills
Roles & Responsibilities
· Technical support resource that is responsible for day to day
activities and support the system.
· Tracking production issues and driving them to closure. Should
have excellent technical skills to be able to check logs, code, and write
code for bugs, enhancements. Should have good communication skills –
ability to communicate with other technical teams and line of business
Thanks & Regards
Sr. Technical Recruiter*| *IDC Technologies Inc.
1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035
Phone: 408-457-9399 Ext 2039*|* Email: abha...@idctechnologies.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.