Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· A Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology,
or related field.
· Eight (8) years minimum application support experience with
PeopleSoft Financial Management including Accounts Receivable, Billing,
Accounts Payable and General Ledger.
· Four (4) years minimum application support experience with
PeopleSoft Financial Management release 9.1.
· Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
· Ability to communicate with business users and management on
issues impacting PeopleSoft Financial Management operations functionality
along with recommendations for corrective actions.
· Strong organizational, administrative and problem solving skills;
proficient with analytic and quality assurance techniques.
· Experience with PeopleSoft Configuration Manager and Data
· Experience using Oracle Metalink.
· Experience in PeopleSoft Administration including project and
code migration, patching and problem reporting.
· Developer experience utilizing various PeopleSoft programming
languages SQL, SQR, PeopleCode and Application Engine and tools in
· Experience monitoring inbound and outbound external interfaces.
· Ability to troubleshoot all areas of the PeopleSoft architecture
including financial applications, Process Scheduler, WebServer, Windows
Schedulers, network, AIX and Oracle database.
· Experience as the primary PeopleSoft Security administrator for
PeopleSoft Financials. Ability to design, develop, test, and implement
Thanks and regards
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Sage Group Consulting Inc
Phone : 732.767.0010 x 312
Email : *jvam...@sagetl.com* <jvam...@sagetl.com>
SKYPE : VAMSHI.JAI
Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/pub/j-vamshi/a8/b02/b4
Please email me if I miss your call. Or ping me at hangouts or yahoo.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.