Please go through the below job description,and let me know your interest.
*Reply me at parabjo...@itscient.com
<parabjo...@itscient.com> // parabjot.itsci...@gmail.com
*TITLE: Build & Release Engineer*
*LOCATION: Torrance, CA*
*DURATION: 6+ Months*
- Administers software configuration management (SCM) processes on
open systems (Windows/Unix) architecture.
- Installs, configures and administers SCM tools including the planning and
execution of product implementation/rollouts.
- Implements and manages build server tools Educates consumer base on
continuous Integration (CI) and Software Development Life Cycle best
- Manages and executes software release builds and deployments for Java and
.Net applications running on WebSphere and IIS Web Servers.
- Develops and maintains scripting using ANT, Shell, Perl, batch,
scripting for WebSphere Application Server.
- Aligns with ITIL/ITSM, fosters and supports a process-centric,documented
- Designs work flow processes.
- Provides project management of all SCM tasks and implementations.
- Communicates and develops effective collaborative working
relationships with IT leadership, development teams and support partners.
- Ensures compliance to legal and audit requirements.
Daily Tasks Performed:
- Create products from the CM library as authorized by the Change
- Control Board
- Process and track change requests and subsequent updates to the CM
- Scheduling, coordinating, and management of releases across the Connected
Vehicle project portfolio
- Implement software engineering processes and practices associated
building, deploying, and updating software and environments
- Participate in the development and implementation of software version and
change control processes, policies, and procedures across multiple
- Create and manage automated build deployments
- Define procedures for environment and application monitoring.
- Monitor, evaluate, diagnose and establish work plan to resolve system
- 3+ years development experience
- Experience with build management tools such as ANT and Maven.
- Experience with build automation tools such as Jenkins, Hudson, and
- Experience with code management tools such as ClearCase, Git, and
- 2+ years experience writing scripts, automation, or software
- 2+ years experience Setup, Configure and Manage Enterprise Monitoring
Business Experience :
- Automotive experience is a plus
- Strong knowledge of System Development Life Cycles
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Experience with large scale project implementation
*Thanks & Regards......*
*ll IT-SCIENT ll Phone USA: *
*510-516-7879** II Email: parabjo...@itscient.com
<parabjo...@itscient.com> ll Web: www.itscient.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.