*Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest
*Role: Data Analyst_Designer Architect*
*Location: Norwood, MA*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
- Data Analyst_Designer Architect
- Ideally prior exposure to Peoplesoft or Workday applications along
with experience of a similar migration project.
- Should be familiar with the creation and use of SharePoint and other
similar technologies to collate and share information.
- OLTP/ Enterprise data modeling using Erwin
- Schema and WSDL design
- Good Understanding of Canonical data modeling
- 8+ years experience in OLTP database and data warehouse development
and design, and data architecture.
- Development tools experience (ERWin,TOAD/TOAD Data Point,
XMLSpy,Oracle, MSSQL, ETL tools).
- Experience in data management, relational database design, data
warehouse design and implementation, EAI, ETL and related technology at an
- Must be well versed with the data architecture, modeling and
integration concepts, terminology, and best practices
- Possess good depth and breadth knowledge of security,
database/information systems, application architecture
- Must be well qualified and have strong educational background to
understand various terms relate to the project and learn quickly the latest
technologies updated in the market
- Demonstrated, strong facilitation and requirements elicitation skills
*Thanks and regards,*
*Sourav Kumar Mandal*
*|| IT-SCIENT | Phone: **510-516-7859** | Fax: *877.701.4872* | Email: *
kumarsourav.itsci...@gmail.com* | Web: *www.itscient.com* ll*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.