Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our Global Implementation
Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you are
comfortable for the position.
Please send me your updated resume along with the best hourly rate, visa
status and availability.
An early response is really appreciated.
*Title: WebSphere Admin w/ BPM |*
*Location: Herndon, VA *
*Duration: 12+ months*
*Previous Fannie mae exp is Plus*
• Provide administration, setup, testing and execution support for IBM BPM
• Diagnose and fix issues and work with IBM Support team as needed.
• Webphere Application Server administrator with sound experience in
installation, configuration, tuning/sizing, clustering, deployment and
• Setup and execute benchmark test for BPM platform
• Use automated tools for maintenance, configuration changes, password
changes, snapshot deployments and migrations for Lombardi BPM process
• Refine support documentation and train other operations team members
• Be available 24/7 to support Tier 1 and Development teams in case of
issues, as needed basis
• Work with IBM Support to assist in troubleshooting and resolving issues
(open service requests and follow up with IBM Support)
Day to day activities include:
• Install, configure, tune and support WebSphere Application Server
• Install, configure and support IBM BPM application
• Performance benchmarking and tuning based on results
• Deploy snapshots created by application teams
• Configure WebSphere container resources (e.g., JDBC, JMS, JNDI, J2C
• Setup, and manage load balancing, clustering, failover
• Configure Apache WebSphere bridge/plugin
• Use and refine automation tools for
• Configuration and Deployment
• Assist Level 1 operations and application teams
• Work with IBM Support on issues
Technology/Software skills ranked in order of importance:
• IBM BPM 8.5
• WebSphere 8.x (10)
• Apache HTTP Server (7)
• UNIX/Linux power user (7)
• Strong scripting skills (shell, ant, jython/python) – (7)
• Strong SQL skills (7)
• Experience: 4 to 7 years overall; 2 to 5 years specific to IBM BPM
Thanks & Regards,
Work: 909-610-3103 Ext: 116.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.