*Position: **MS Exchange Engineer*
*Location: **Gaithersburg, MD 20878*
*Duration: **6 Months*
*US Citizen **or Green Card *
*Job Description: *
· Minimum of 7+ years of experience in an enterprise MS Exchange
environment (25,000+ mailboxes).
· Relevant Microsoft certification (MCSE/MCTS/MCITP/) is a plus.
· Diploma or Bachelor's degree in Computers or related field or
equivalent work experience.
- Proven troubleshooting skills and ability to understand complex
relationships between components of multi-tiered and distributed mail
- Strong understanding of mail dependencies with AD, DNS, mail routing
- Basic or minimal experience with technologies such as Microsoft TMG,
Symantec Enterprise Vault, Iron port
- Basic or minimal knowledge on scripting experience (e.g. PERL,
VBScript, .NET) is a plus.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills: ability to
clearly and concisely articulate issues, alternatives, and recommendations.
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic,
high-pressure, fast-paced environment.
- Self-driven and be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Experience in a user-focused technical-support environment.
- ITIL Foundations knowledge is a plus.
- Project management knowledge and skills are preferred.
- Service Delivery knowledge & skill is a preference.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a requirement.
Thanks and regards
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Sage Group Consulting Inc
Phone : 732.767.0010 x 312
Email : *jvam...@sagetl.com* <jvam...@sagetl.com>
SKYPE : VAMSHI.JAI
Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/pub/j-vamshi/a8/b02/b4
Please email me if I miss your call. Or ping me at hangouts or yahoo.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.