Position : Data Architect
Location: Washington, DC
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
Skills: Data Modeling, SQL, Data Warehousing, Health Care
* Review, interpretation, and translation of requirements and use cases –
Translating less complex business strategy/drivers into IT requirements
with a proven ability to solve problems or situations.
* Documenting source and target systems.
* Establishing/enforcing the Enterprise information architecture and the
data components of a Systems Development Lifecycle e.g. Documenting
external interfaces, Data flow diagrams, Entity relationship diagrams, *
Business process and enterprise modeling/mapping artifacts to a data
architecture framework; stratifying data for Data Management purposes.
* Identification of data conversion and translation strategies – i.e.
define, maintain and enforce the use of standardized enterprise data
element names, abbreviations, definitions, characteristics, and domains.
(This includes elements/definitions used in Client software applications
and all derived, summarized and calculated elements found in data reporting
tools/repositories.) Mapping artifacts to a data architecture framework and
managing data/message requirements in an Enterprise Application Integration
environment for Middleware layer.
* Identification of data and solution patterns as well as taxonomies
* Project estimations
* Creation of lists depicting external documents/references
* Creation of source to target mapping at the element level including
specifications for data integrity, referential integrity, CRUD diagrams,
* Completion of logical data designs/models
* Creation of physical data models and maintaining conformance to
established Client naming standards -
Facilitate the resolution and maintenance of enterprise common valid values
and assists clients with the synchronization and integration of data across
* Assists with business naming standards, developing and maintaining
consistent data definitions, determining data aliases, documenting standard
calculations and derivations, and documenting the business rules of the
enterprise – e.g. serve in a role for the enforcement and maintenance of
governance policies, processes, performance measurements, and roles
relative to healthcare industry best practice, and providing both technical
and administrative services to execute architecture policy, procedures,
roles and responsibilities, concept of operations and standards.
* Publishes architectural documents - Development/enforcement of procedures
to convert enterprise assets to information assets from a Knowledge
* Assists more senior level people in their effort to provide data
architectural design, problem solving and technology leadership on an
* College Degree with a minimum of 2 years of data administration/data
modeling experience, or equivalent total experience.
* Candidates must possess strong relational database experience in the
logical and design areas.
* Proven ability to distinguish data and architectural requirements at
project level; must be able to perform requirements definition, analysis,
data pattern analysis and design in support of enterprise data integration
*Health Care knowledge a plus!
*Thanks and Regards*
*bramarish.itcsoluti...@gmail.com <bramarish.itcsoluti...@gmail.com> *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.