Hope you are doing fine !!
IT SCIENT is a highly recognized provider of professional IT Consulting
services in the US.
Here is our open requirement which can be filled immediately. If you find
yourself comfortable ,Kindly respond to this requirement with your
consultant resume, contact and current location info to speed up the
interview process,Please find the requirement below with my contact and
details 510-516-7899 // vi...@itscient.com // vicky.kumaritsci...@gmail.com
*Position: Data Modeling with Enterprise data warehouse (EDW)*
*Work Location:- Tampa(FL) / Irvine(TX)*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
• Understand of data modeling along with along with certain dimensional and
• Data modeling with hands on experience in doing data modeling tasks for
an Enterprise data warehouse (EDW).
• Lead team and interact with client stakeholders and manage deliverables
from requirements stage
• Develop the Enterprise Logical Data Model (LDM). Facilitates JAD sessions
to determine data rules, and holds LDM Reviews with Data SMEs
• Applies client Standards, checks models in and out of Model Repository,
and documents data model translation decisions
• Logical Design Demonstrated experience with large scale, multiple
business solutions across divisions or enterprise
• Assesses business needs, acquires product/process knowledge, evaluates
internal customers technical environment, and influences technical
decisions in order to ensure the delivery of the best
database/application/business intelligence solution
• Candidate must have data modeling experience with Netezza / Oracle /
• Knowledge of Erwin Data Modelling tool is must.
• At least 5 years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise and
solutions architecture and architectural frameworks
• 3-5 years prior data analyst experience preferred
• Should have exposure on using data profiling tools and techniques, and
development of review and QA data requirements
• Should have worked with IBM BDW data model
• Ability to communicate strategies and processes around data modeling and
architecture to cross functional groups and senior levels
• Understanding for finance domain will be an added advantage (Specifically
• Should possess knowledge in Data modeling, design and architectures of
Data warehouse concepts. Should have good understanding of logical,
physical data models and metadata concepts. Should have good exposure to
data modeling concepts - star schema / dimensional.
• Good hand on to Unix and scripting (Unix and SQL)
• Soft Skills: Good communication, analytical and presentation skills,
problem solving skills and learning attitude
• Strong Analytical skills and review capabilities
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
Vicky Kumar* | Technical Recruiter*
*IT–SCIENT LLC, Fremont, CA, USA*
*ll IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group ll*
*ll Phone USA : (510) 516-7899 ll Fax: 877.701.4872*
*EMAIL : vi...@itscient.com <vi...@itscient.com>*
*Web: www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/> *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.