Greetings from Tekskills Inc!!!
Pleasure mailing you. We are working with Global Implementation
partner/Direct client requirements, We have an immediate opportunity, Below
is the job description, please go through it, if you have any consultants
who are suitable & comfortable, Please send me your consultant updated
resume along with the best rate cap, visa status and availability An early
response is really appreciated.
*NO OPT- CPT Please, Need Work Authorization Copy*
*Please don’t share irrelevant profiles.*
*Please share matching profiles to **kish...@tekskillsinc.com
<kish...@tekskillsinc.com> / pmkkish...@gmail.com <pmkkish...@gmail.com>*
Role: Business Analyst with Oracle HCM & Oracle EBS
Location: San Jose, CA
Duration: 7 to 12 Months
At least 10+ years in IT.
· A good understanding of HR policies and process flows
· Project management experience preferred
· Knowledge of HR technologies preferably in Oracle E-business
Suite and Oracle Fusion HCM
· Solid analytical skills and demonstrated ability to solve
problems quickly and creatively
· Experience acting as liaison between operations and technical
functions ensuring proper documentation of systems functions and
capabilities and facilitating the training of staff.
· Demonstrated attention to detail and quality of work delivered
· Ability to work to tight deadlines and to prioritize a large
number of conflicting and frequently changing priorities.
· Experience developing reports and dashboards utilizing report
writing software (i.e. Business Objects and Tableau) preferred
· The successful candidate should be highly motivated, a quick
learner and has desire to take initiative
· Excellent organizational skills as well as oral and written
· Ability to work unsupervised, exercising moderate degree of
discretion and independent judgment.
· Obtains and maintains in-depth knowledge of existing HR processes
· These systems cover the following functions of HR: Benefits,
Compensation, Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, HR Operations,
Employee Relations, Organization Development and Workers Compensations.
· Collaborates with key team members to ensure solution meets
requirements and gain an understanding of the context and impact of the
solutions to the business operations.
· Coordinates technology related HR projects Documents procedure
and policy changes from current state model showing future state impacts of
projects and/or configuration changes.
· Documents process flows for current and future state processes
Responsible for change management as it relates to HR department
· Acts as a resource to HR team members
· Facilitates resolution of HR technology issues on behalf of HR
stakeholders Performs routine and complex configuration work in support of
the HR functions.
· Partners with Payroll, Finance, Human Resources and Information
Technology SMEs to identify opportunities to create more effective and
· Provides HR technology training to staff members at all levels of
the organization Performs UAT testing as needed for HR technology
implementations and software upgrades and patches.
· Serves as Tier Two support related to HR technology issues
Responsible for development and coordination of HR analytics and data
reporting to support the various functions and businesses.
· Collaborates with HR and key team members in Finance and
Information Technology areas to ensure delivery of consistent and relevant
· Designs, develops and interprets reports and dashboards which
clearly and concisely show key workforce trends and problem areas.
· Construct reports/graphs that show status, trends, cost, volume,
benchmarks, as well as opportunities for improvement in various HR
Please provide the following details.
Education & Year of Pass out:
*Thanks & Regards,*
*ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company *
*Phone:732-253-7713 |Fax: 888-543-5125*
*200, MetroplexDrive, Suite414, Edison, NJ – 08817*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.