*Please submit resumes to go...@lancoglobal.com <go...@lancoglobal.com>*
Title: ENTERPRISE INFRASTRUCTURE ARCHITECT
Location: SFO, CA
Duration: 6+ months
Will be responsible for creating, designing and managing the transition to
the future state of the
technology infrastructure. This role requires expert knowledge and
understanding of traditional and
software defined networking, cloud infrastructure and virtualization, the
software development lifecycle
in relation to the continuous integration and delivery of services in the
cloud at scale. At a broader scale,
the Enterprise Infrastructure Architect will support and contribute to the
framework and support innovation through Proof of Concepts (POCs) and the
development of reference
architecture frameworks. Ultimately this role will be responsible for
realizing the architectural,
transitional and operational aspects of the technology infrastructure in
alignment with strategic
1. Responsible for designing and implementing technology infrastructure to
support the enterprise.
2. Provides oversight for system requirements and ensures secure deployment
and effective integration
with other resources in the technology infrastructure landscape.
3. Ensures that all systems are working at optimal levels and offers
support to application development
department regarding new technologies and system requirements. Has thorough
infrastructure, application programming, and web and software applications.
4. Maintain in-depth and up to date knowledge of industry standards,
guidelines, technology trends for
supporting technology infrastructure and architecture.
5. Evaluate and recommend technologies that best fit enterprise strategic
6. Ensures consistent use of technology infrastructure stack in alignment
with IT enterprise architecture
strategy, framework and supporting processes.
7. Engage with upper management, client and project stakeholders to
understand system requirements.
8. Excellent communication skills.
9. The ability to translate complex concepts and solutions to non-technical
10. Assumes a leadership role in ensuring technical compliance with all
designs and solutions.
11. Develop strategic plans for cloud based software as a service (SaaS) to
support clients, partners and
departments in the business.
12. Develop transition plans for moving workloads between on premise and
integration of multiple 3rd party cloud offerings, and planning long term
solutions for cloud computing
13. Lead development of infrastructure reference architectures,
methodologies, standards and leading
14. Develop and maintain the Enterprise Infrastructure Architecture models
15. Support architecting cloud based applications, mobile applications and
infrastructure, web services,
middleware and databases needed to support the future state technology
16. Leads and supports vendor selection process and provides
recommendations for investment in
technology solutions, supported by appropriate ROI, total cost of
ownership, and/or cost benefit
17. Develops architectural standards and roadmaps for technology
infrastructure to add significant value
to the business.
18. Ensures coordination and completion of design review based on
19. Provides and delivers solution designs to IT projects.
20. Create standards and guiding principles to help define and govern the
future state architecture,
organization structure, business processes, information systems and
21. Understand the relationships across business process and data flows;
collaborate with Business
stakeholders to assess current pain points and areas for improvement.
22. Leads solution architects and provides technical guidance and training
others within capability scope
for technology infrastructure.
23. Directs business stakeholders to follow enterprise architecture
24. Lead the development of digital platform strategy and associated
25. Support architecting cloud based applications, networking, security,
mobile applications and
infrastructure, web services, middleware and databases needed to support
the future state technology
1. Possession of a Master’s degree from an accredited college or university.
2. 8+ years of verifiable experience in Networking and Infrastructure
Technology or in a related area.
3. 5 years verifiable experience as an Infrastructure Enterprise Architect
in a large enterprise.
4. In depth knowledge of Enterprise Architecture frameworks and principles.
5. Deep understanding of networking and telecom concepts including OSI,
switching, routing, DNS and
registry services as well as SDN architecture and design.
6. Hands on experience in virtualization platforms such as VMWare, Azure,
GCP, OpenStack etc.
7. Hands on experience in FEAF, DODAF, PEAF, ZACHMAN, TOGAF or other EA
Desirable Skills and Qualifications
1. Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
2. A quick learner who is an independent thinker and who takes initiative.
3. Leads and directs the work of others.
4. Clear Judgement & Decision Making skills.
6. Possesses Strategic Insight.
ASSUMPTIONS AND LOGISTICS
1. Must interview and approve Contractor resources before placement.
2. Contractor is expected to pass the Badging Process and the required
3. Contractor must agree to an approved NDA.
*Thanks & Regards,*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.