*Please submit resumes to go...@lancoglobal.com <go...@lancoglobal.com>*
Title: CLOUD SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT
Location: SFO, CA
Duration: 6+ months
Cloud Solutions Architect who will be responsible for creating, designing
and managing cloud infrastructure and
technologies for transitioning software services into cloud production
environments. This role requires expert
knowledge and understanding of the software development lifecycle in
relation to the continuous integration and
delivery of services in the cloud at scale. At a broader scale, the Cloud
Solution Architect will support and
contribute to the enterprise architecture framework and support innovation
through POCs/MVPs and the
development of reference architecture frameworks. Ultimately this role will
be responsible for realizing the
operational aspects of the cloud and service driven strategic objectives.
This role requires both hands on and architecture delivery capabilities and
1. Ownership of the creation and configuration of technology delivery
environments for services stack
and the processes to transition from development, configuration into
scalable targets using CD/CI tools
and methodologies in real time.
2. Responsible for integration of ServiceNow and JIRA with the services
stack to automate issue
3. Ownership of cloud infrastructure to support all services and
integration with API management tools.
4. Present architectural design concepts and solutions to all levels in the
organization. Build cloud
optimized reference architecture and contribute to architecture governance.
Evaluate various private,
public cloud technologies and tools for technical, functional, integrative
and financial feasibility to
support ongoing and future operations at scale.
5. Drive proof of concepts (POCs) to determine the feasibility of solutions
and demonstrate to the
business and technology leadership how technology can be leveraged towards
1. A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other compatible credential.
2. Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience architecting solutions for
the Cloud in the following
areas Virtualization, OpenStack, AWS, PaaS, IaaS, Jenkins, Maven, Salt,
Ansible, Chef, Linux, REST APIs,
3. Must have a minimum of 2 years hands on experience delivering solutions
using any of the following:
OpenShift, Azure, Docker, Kubernetes
4. Must have minimum 7+ recent years' experience performing solution
choreographing, designing and orchestrating service driven solutions for
the cloud in fast paced
5. Experience building and configuring elastically scalable, fault tolerant
cloud architecture patterns.
6. Experience migrating legacy applications to a service oriented, cloud
optimized architecture in a large
7. Ability to build and deliver hands-on technology proof of concepts,
demonstrations and minimally
viable products to support solution development and delivery teams.
8. Experience with RFP and solution procurement processes including
evaluating technologies and
working with vendors for technology selection and implementation.
9. Solid experience in OpenStack, vSphere, KVM and Hyper-V, cloud
OpenShift, AWS, Azure, CloudFoundry, Docker and other containerization/PaaS
technologies and tools
as well as various cloud delivery models.
10. Solid understanding of various private, public, and hybrid cloud
models, continuous integration or
delivery as a service, DevOps and distributed computing.
11. A proactive and entrepreneurial working style and strong ability to
work without direction with
breakthrough thinking, influencing and execution capabilities.
12. Strong leadership, planning, execution, presentation, negotiation and
multi-tasking skills-- must be
able to lead, review and execute multiple strategic projects.
13. Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills for various
audiences, both business
Desirable Skills and Qualifications
1. Master’s degree preferred.
2. Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
3. Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
4. A quick learner who is an independent thinker and who takes initiative.
ASSUMPTIONS AND LOGISTICS
1. Must interview and approve Contractor resources before placement.
2. Contractor is expected to pass the Badging Process and the required
3. Contractor must agree to an approved NDA.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.