Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our Global Implementation
Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you are
comfortable for the position.
Please send me your updated resume along with the best hourly rate, visa
status and availability.
An early response is really appreciated.
*FACE to FACE INTERVIEW AFTER SKYPE*
Title: *Scrum Master-PP_654*
Contract Duration: 6+ months
Location: Wilmington, Delaware
• The role requires the ability to stretch existing practices to affecting
organizational and cultural change across a large, complex organization
while maintaining a balance of meeting increasing regulatory and control
• Assist the BSA in dependency tracking across several verticals and
impediment removal across the various teams resulting in collaborative
communication techniques and faster speed to market delivery of stories,
features and epics
• Aid in ensuring the team continues to grow to agile maturity by taking
ownership of impediment removal.
• Facilitate meetings with the Product Owner, Stakeholders, Executives,
Technical and Development Leads to prioritize the roadmap, provide sprint
progress updates and communicate impediments.
• Coach stakeholders on scrum methodologies including effective ways of
communicating with scrum teams and aligning the roadmap and requests with
IT sprint cadences.
*• 3+years experience with enterprise level Agile tracking system(s)*
• 3+ years experience in support of a large customer facing web application
• Management of more than one significant project at a time
• Stakeholder management skills are essential as the role requires daily
interaction with a matrix of global key business/technology stakeholders
• Written and verbal communications with senior stakeholders and project
teams are required at varying levels of complexity and detail.
• The ability to facilitate complex change programs across multiple
business units with competing priorities, to ensure consistency to
• Ability to build strong working relationships with key stakeholders
• Experience with supporting or delivering end to end enterprise solutions
• Certified Scrum Master
• Certified Product Owner
• Can act as the voice of the team and Customer. Ability to communicate
across several channels including the sprint team, partner representatives
(stakeholders), project managers and all levels of management.
• Responsible for helping the team meet its sprint commitments while
working with the Product Owner and project teams to ensure quality and
timeliness of project completion. Track and report on progress against
established milestones, metrics and deliverables.
• Assist in coordinating and reporting on project progress through its
lifecycle (SDLC) . Provide updates to various levels and across various
• Recommend and implement sprint related metrics. Collect and measure team
metrics in an effort to drive the team towards improvements on
productivity, quality and predictability (sustained velocity).
• Assist in monitoring and producing project artifacts.
• Understand the vision, scope and scale of the products / projects and be
able to communicate the requests across several verticals / channels.
• Help the team to understand the goal of a project and assist in defining
what success looks like for the project and across the sprints.
• Assist the team with understanding refined requirements and changing
• Coordinate with other teams to manage cross-team dependencies ensuring
open communication before, during and after the development work.
Anticipate and address preventable issues that could impede progress.
• Work with the team to manage the processing of incoming support requests
ensuring effective and timely resolution of issues. Coordinate with other
departments to ensure problems are satisfactorily resolved.
• Mitigate risks, issues and impediments. Ensure dependencies and
impediments are tracked at the sprint and portfolio level. Raise awareness
and use effective problem solving strategies in an effort to help resolve
• Update agile tracking system to provide transparency on product and
sprint backlogs. Recommend improvements and assist in changes to best
• Foster a sharing and learning environment. Assist in producing
documentation of project and development approaches.
• Assist in internal and external communication, improving transparency and
Thanks & Regards,
Work: 909-610-3103 Ext: 116.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.