Hope you are doing great!
*This is Ravi Kumar, working as a Technical Recruiter at Nityo Infotech* .
Please find below Job Description and let me know your interest.
* Role :: Windows and Active Directory Admin*
* Location *:: * Cumberland, RI *
*Position : 12+ Months*
• Must have hands on experience in Microsoft Windows 2008 and
2012 network operating systems in a mixed environment.
• Experienced with Microsoft Active Directory administration
• Experienced with Microsoft DNS, DHCP
• In-depth knowledge of Windows interoperability with LAN and
• Good Knowledge of third party vendor applications such as Web
and JAVA applications.
• Strong Knowledge of IIS, FTP, SFTP, WSFTP and web based
application publishing and handling.
• Knowledge of Security patches installation process on server
• Knowledge to design and maintain Windows core services
• Hands-on experience on handing multi domain active directory
model (Trust relationship)
• Provide solution for Active Directory Infrastructure,
including, design and implementation.
• Strong understanding of architecting and configuring
including AD Forests, Domains, Trusts, Group Policy and Organizational Units
• Strong record of operational success in managing Microsoft
Active Directory services including outstanding uptime and throughput.
• Design remediate and architect PKI infrastructure
• Knowledge of PKI/Certificates - SSL
• PowerShell/Perl: Write scripts & Update existing scripts
• ACL/Permission Management
• Implement AD schema changes, LDAP integration.
• Good experience in Threat Management Gateway(TMG)
• Custom and In-house application integration.
• Provide 3rd level escalation support for Active Directory,
ADFS and PKI related issues. Coordinate with service and support leads,
application vendors and other infrastructure teams.
• Technical infrastructure expert/design/support as represented
in the IT Standards/ Policies/Procedures for Windows Server operating
• Owns and participates discussions in business and technical
information technology solution implementations, upgrades, enhancement and
• Review/analyze enterprise infrastructure computing needs,
computer system capabilities, workflows, and scheduling limitations. May
analyze or recommend commercially-available software.
Evaluate and review product updates and roadmaps from Microsoft. Test and
implement life cycle management process.
*Thanks & Regards*
609-853-0818 ext 2157
Nityo Infotech Corp.
666 Plainsboro Road,
Plainsboro, NJ 08536
USA | Canada | India | Singapore | Malaysia | Indonesia | Philippines |
Thailand | UK | Australia / Zealand
Nityo Infotech has been rated as One of the top 500 Fastest growing
companies by INC 500
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.