*Please submit resumes to go...@lancoglobal.com <go...@lancoglobal.com>*
*SAP BASIS (8-10+ years)*
*Location: Red Mount, WA*
*Duration: 6+ months*
The job requires SAP Basis knowledge for the SAP Netweaver stack (6.40,
7.00, 7.01 and 7.40 Basis level), LiveCache, TREX, Java, GRC) as well as
Windows Server, IIS and SQL Server knowledge. This environment also
includes bolt-on applications like Tidal Job Scheduler, Vertex Tax
Calculation, Esker Faxing, GRC Access control).
- Provide technical support for existing SAP systems and bolt-on
applications including: patching (SAP Transport management, SPAU/SAINT, SAP
kernel, SQL Server, Windows Server). SAP system and bolt-on application
trouble shooting and researching, performance analysis, tracing and
debugging where applicable.
- Perform incident management and analysis for the SAP Systems and
- Problem analysis: Leads investigations of problems by using standard
and custom problem management tools and processes.
- Project management for IT-discretionary projects (including server
builds, and application of Security patches)
- Implementation Planning and Coordination: Develops or contributes to
creating an implementation, validation, and rollback plan, resulting in
clear roles, dependencies and relationships of resources, enabling
effective transition to operations
- Contribute to internal SAP knowledge base articles
- Must be able to effectively communicate technical problems in a
- Work independently within established guidelines and procedures
- A minimum 8-10 years of demonstrated work experience supporting
large-scale SAP installations (ERP, Global Trade, E-Recruiting, etc.),
Windows 2012/2012R2 Server, SQL Server 2012-2014, and Internet Information
Server (IIS5-6 and 7), in a large scale operations/production environment
*Thanks & Regards,*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.