*I have a Sr. Java Developer role in Bloomington, MN. *
Only looking for LOCAL MN candidates – NO relocation please.
*Duration: 3-9 months will be extended every 3 months*
*Interview: 1 phone & 1 in-person *
Must have: 5 + years’ experience.
· 8+ years of software engineering experience.
· Great technical and problem solving skills
· Knowledgeable in various software design patterns and be able to
apply appropriate design patterns to solve business/technical problems.
· Experience using latest version of Angular, with ability to pick
up Angular 2.0 quickly
· Strong java development experience as this position requires
developing across the stack: 20% of time will be on the front end, with 80%
on the JAVA services
· AWS Cloud experience is nice to have, but not a requirement
· Familiarity with triple stores especially Stardog and Empire also
nice to have, but not a requirement
*Job Duties: *
· Senior-level research, design and development of computer
· Analyses software requirements to determine feasibility of design
within time and cost constraints.
· Provides design recommendations and options, develops and
integrates programs per specifications.
· Provides assistance in researching and adopting new and emerging
technologies, evaluating new tools, technologies and platforms to be
included in projects.
· Estimates effort required for own work, and checks and agrees
other team members' estimates. Accountable for planning work assigned to
their team, including work breakdown, accurate estimate and identification
of possible solution options.
· Accountable for tracking status of team's work and ensuring
deliverables are produced on agreed schedules. Responsible to communicate
accurately the status of ongoing work to stakeholders.
· Sets timeframes and schedules to meet business needs.
· Presents status updates for various projects to project
management and senior managers.
· Ensures self and team develop modules using disciplined
processes, adhering to industry standards and best practice guidelines.
· Works with vendors to understand technology and performs
technical due diligence on third party technology delivery.
· May have cost responsibility for own team/project, and/or
contribute to forecasting budgets and recommending expenditure without
being fully accountable for them.
· Identifies ways to improve the operation of own area and to
achieve efficiencies and results and assists in process improvement.
· Provides technical guidance to team members.
Thanks and regards
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Sage Group Consulting Inc
Phone : 732.767.0010 x 312
Email : *jvam...@sagetl.com* <jvam...@sagetl.com>
SKYPE : VAMSHI.JAI
Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/pub/j-vamshi/a8/b02/b4
Please email me if I miss your call. Or ping me at hangouts or yahoo.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.