Hope you doing Well !!!

Here is our Implementing partner Requirement, Please go through the below
requirement and send us suitable consultant with their updated resume,
rates and Contact details ..

Role: QA TESTER With Brokerage Domain

Location: Charlotte, NC

Work Duration: 6+ Month

Years of Experience: 8+

Note: We need Photo id and visa copy (H1B)
Job Description:

Required skill:
• At least 3 years of experience in Brokerage Domain
• At least 5-6 years of experience in test case creation and test
• Should Posses excellent Test Coordinator capabilities
• Experience with Financial Services domain.
• Have proven ability of being an independent and team player in all
aspects of project life cycle.
• Extreme passion to work with multiple teams on defects coordination and
assure the quality
Mandatory skill:

· At least 5 years of experience with working knowledge on all STLC phases

.This is for a test coordinator role with good knowledge in functional
testing and Wealth Brokerage domain along with test coordination

.Exposure to GDM preferably and should be able to interact with multiple
teams across geographies.

.Technically should be able to contribute towards Requirement Analysis
,Test Strategizing, Test Planning ,Well Versed with Estimation
Methodologies, Test Scripting, Test Execution, Status Reporting, driving
defect    triage calls , Client Communication.

.Knowledge on HP ALM and SQL is a must

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01D0BE16.B9DD7240]

Nityo Infotech Corp.
666 Plainsboro Road,