*Please submit resumes to go...@lancoglobal.com <go...@lancoglobal.com>*
*Title: Infrastructure Architect (IT Strategy Solution Architect)*
*Location: Austin TX Or REMOTEDuration: 6+Months*
- Experience in *distributed Infrastructure support, Infrastructure
architecture or application development.*
- Knowledgeable about *HP* and *Dell x86 platforms* as well as *Red Hat
Linux* and *Windows OS’s*
- Understanding of various *DB technologies* such as *Oracle Enterprise
Server, Goldengate and DataGuard technologies, Sybase ASE*
- Knowledgeable on *IBM PSeries* platforms as well as *AIX 6.x, 7.x*
- *Background in technology provisioning preferred*
- Experience with *Service Now is a plus*
- Experience that includes *architecting, implementing, provisioning and
maintaining enterprise class systems, preferably across multiple hardware
and software platforms*
- Extremely *service oriented towards clients and must be dedicated to
improving process within CTI Interpersonal*
- Demonstrated *ability to successfully manage multiple projects in a
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills are critical, along
with the ability to lead meetings and/or presentations.
- Demonstrated competency in strategic thinking and leadership
- Must be able to analyze the financial aspects of technology
- Strong relationship management abilities
- Ability to make well defined technical decisions pertaining to
technical deployment strategy in meeting the business needs.
- This individual must be able to make decisions with conviction.
- Ability to exercise creative problem-solving techniques in a highly
complex environment using leading edge technology and/or integrating
diverse user systems.
- Solid project management skills, effectively arranging resources and
managing multiple small to large scale projects in a cross-functional
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are critical
- Speaks English fluently
- Interfacing with *CTO clients on a daily basis to discuss requirements
and recommend technical solutions.*
- Provide guidance on the *CTI provisioning process.*
- *Quickly grasp Citi’s 5 year technology and datacenter strategies and
drive clients to adopt these strategies whenever possible in order to drive
down technology costs and increase efficiency*.
- Work with *regional clients and CTI partners to drive strategic
initiatives including data center migrations and ‘as a Service’ or
virtualized platform rollouts*.Strong MS Office skills with particular
focus on Excel & PowerPoint
*Thanks & Regards,*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.