*Java UI Developer  10 years of exp Must*

6 Months Contract

Phoenix AZ

Skype Interview

Looking for an experienced, creative, and highly motivated UI developer,
who is capable of working independently and drive the conversation with
client leadership, to work in a fast paced environment. This position
requires an ability to design responsive and scalable solutions

·         Experienced developer (mid-senior)

·         An eye for great UI and the ability to recommend changes to fix
usability issues

·         Knowledge of software UI design principles and passion about
developing great user experiences

·         Hands-on experience with the common web technologies
html/css/javascript and Java

·         Experience interacting with JSON-based restful services

·         Some experience with AngularJS

·         Experience with MVC design pattern

·         Experience with Elastic Search

·         Experience in Hadoop technologies

Good to have:

·         P&C Insurance experience

·         Telematics experience is preferred

Thanks and regards

Sr. Technical Recruiter

Sage Group Consulting Inc

Direct: 732-837-2139

Phone : 732.767.0010 x 312

Email : *jvam...@sagetl.com* <jvam...@sagetl.com>

yahoo: vamshijairecui...@yahoo.com

Linkedin  : https://www.linkedin.com/pub/j-vamshi/a8/b02/b4

Please email me if I miss your call. Or ping me at hangouts or yahoo.