Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our Global Implementation
Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you are
comfortable for the position.
Please send me your updated resume along with the best hourly rate, visa
status and availability.
An early response is really appreciated.
Title:* Information Security Architect*
Client:* Freddie Mac*
Location:* Reston, VA*
*Phone / In person (Skype) / Start *
*US Citizen, Greencard, EAD, H1B (No OPT EAD)*
*Control Minder and eTrust experience. Any resume without that experience
is not a fit.*
· This Information Security Senior position is part of the
Technology Services Group in the Information Technology division at Freddie
· The role will maintain a continuous process improvement work
environment, recommending and implementing new/improved processes in
accordance with industry standards and best practices.
· The role will lead efforts to identify the critical resources,
collect the security requirements from the customers, prepare the policies,
implement the policies and maintain it.
· The role will perform all procedures necessary to protect the
safety of the application resources internal and external threats and will
lead efforts in the identification and resolution of critical security
· This role will also support actions or recommend alternate
solutions to resolve problems or situations related to the protection of
the information/resources within the enterprise( Freddie Mac )
• Tool Management – Manage/Operate the existing tools like CA Control
Minder / (eTrust ) Access Control and Vormetric Data Encryption etc.. in
order to manage the security policy in Freddie Mac.
• 5-7 years of professional IT experience, at least 3 years of information
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Security, Information Technology,
Management Information Systems or equivalent work experience
• Solid knowledge of CA Control Minder / (eTrust ) Access Control and/or
Vormetric Data Encryption including Installation, Configuration,
Administration, Policy Development and Troubleshooting etc.
• UNIX shell scripting skill is a plus.
• Strong technical writing skills required.
Thanks & Regards,
Work: 909-610-3103 Ext: 116.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.