*Need passport number with Visa and DL copy for H1B/opt. Please don’t send
me resume if you can’t provide passport number with Visa and DL copy for
Hope you are doing great!!
Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with your updated resume with details to
this email id abha...@idctechnologies.com and I will get back as soon as
Job Title: Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Technical Lead/Architect
*Location: Lincolnshire, IL*
*Contract Duration: 12+ months *
*Interview Mode: Telephonic *
*Key words to search in resume*
leading development and maintenance of CMS capabilities & lead the support
and maintenance of Marketing IT Portals with Integrations with backend
Technical/Functional Skills -MUST HAVE SKILLS
Knowledge on following products/systems:
· Total 9-10 years of experience leading development, gathering and
writing authoring requirements in CMS capabilities
· 5+ years business consulting & development experience with
· 5+ years of experience with Agile SCRUM development
· Experience with production support of content and content
· Experience with content entry
· Experience with a complex software release process and
· Communicating CMS and content entry process to business units and
· OpenText TeamSite experience a nice to have
*Roles & Responsibilities*
9-10 years of experience in leading development and maintenance of CMS
capabilities. The scope is to lead the support and maintenance of Marketing
IT Portals with Integrations with backend systems (specifically for Global
Enterprise Support Portal for external users - developed using AEM 6.1 and
API Integrations with Services systems)
Essential Skills - Mandatory:
· Solid experience with CQ5 building blocks including templates,
components, dialogs, widgets and bundles.
· Experience on Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web
framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework, DAM, Workflows is required.
· Migration into AEM from other CMS (OpenText aka Vignette)
· Provide technical mentorship to the offshore team.
· Work with project managers to ensure that all project
deliverables are on time and high quality
· Work collaboratively with other teams; QA, UX, etc
· Assist in deploying applications to Dev, QA, Production
· Create standards for authoring including: authoring dialogues,
component names, component groups and template names for developers and
agile product owners to use during development
· Create authoring requirements during the design process. Add
authoring requirements to UX designs comps and component designs
· Evaluate existing component library and recommend improvements to
· Create detailed documentation on technical architecture,
completed components and develop training materials/documentation for
continued support —
· Collaborate with Agile developers to arrange knowledge transfer
sessions for completed components
· Perform acceptance testing on components and authoring experience
Collaborate with enterprise (especially marketing IT departments) on AEM
capabilities, principles and best practices in digital publishing
Thanks & Regards
Sr. Technical Recruiter| IDC Technologies Inc.
1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035
Phone: 408-418-5778 Ext 3073| Email: abha...@idctechnologies.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.