*Please go through the below job description,and please let me know your
*TITLE: ETL Informatica Lead (Mongo DB)*
*LOCATION: New York City, NY*
*DURATION: 6+ Month*
- Must have over 10 year of proven experience in Implementing ETL
solutions and in depth experience in Data Integration Projects.
- Must have 3+ years of database design, development and administration
experience with MongoDB
- Must have minimum 5 years of strong experience in Informatica ETL
- Extract Transform Load experience, particularly in regard to MongoDB,
build a script & process export or load data, Hands-on knowledge of Mongo
- Exposure in data modeling, indexing and performance tuning
- Good concept of MongoDB stored procedures, sharding,
horizontal/vertical scaling, importing/exporting data into etc.
- Must be able to work independently on the assignment including
architecture, design, estimation, development and manage timelines
- Must be able to direct technical tasks of development team
- Should be able to translate nonfunctional and functional requirements
into design within enterprise context
- Have experience working with and developing design and architecture
documents such as entity relation diagrams, Use cases etc.
- Must have good experience in performance tuning and best practices for
ETL & Database Design
- Should have the knowledge on data warehousing concepts and EDW ODS etc.
- Informatica Server and client tools installation experience good to
- Have understanding and experience with Design pattern, test driven
development and Isolation framework Must be familiar with various
requirements gathering techniques
- Should demonstrate knowledge of industry trends and standards Ability
to prioritize work requirements Strong stakeholder management skills and
ability to participate in Project Lead Team Passionate about building
- Strong verbal and written communication skills Strong analytical
skills able to identify alternatives, presenting options, and making
recommendations to meet the projects goals
- Good to have exposure and understanding of cloud technology Must have
ability to create technical design artifacts to demonstrate technical
flows, specification and interfaces of the system and must have a mastery
of application design skills, methods and tools.
- Good to have Insurance/Reinsurance Domain Knowledge
*ll IT-SCIENT ll Phone: 510-516-7859 ll Official: rajat.
*ll Email: rajat.itsci...@gmail.com
<surajkumar.itsci...@gmail.com> ll Web: www.itscient.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.