*Please go through the job description and let me know your interest ASAP*
*Role: Scrum Master*
*Location: Milwaukee, WI*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
- An IT professional with 8+ years of experience working as Scrum master
in an Scrum/Agile execution based delivery model
- Apply Scrum/Agile development process to lead on time delivery of
product backlog user stories
- Leverage risk and issue management, leadership courage and proactive /
timely communications to safe guard project resources and direct corrective
measures to ensure project success
- Bridge communication between technology groups through efficient and
effective communication and open dialog.
- Provide team members with clear direction – including appropriate
governance and decision making – and support development of high-performing
- Manage resource gaps and acquisitions, engage resource managers for
outsourced services as needed.
- Direct completion of applicable lifecycle deliverables in compliance
with established company standards, practices and policies.
- Partner with the various teams to continuously improve processes
driving for a more efficient and effect organization.
- Ensure that risks and impediments are visible inside and outside the
- Understand and help drive resolution of technical issues
- Schedule and facilitate scrum events as needed or requested
- Experience working in an Agile based execution model.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), interpersonal
skills, as well as outstanding organizational skills
*Thanks & Regards...*...*?*
*Sourav Kumar Mandal*
*ll IT-SCIENT ll *
*ll Phone: **510-516-7839** lI Fax: 877.701.4872 <877.701.4872> ll*
*ll Gmail: **kumarsourav.itsci...@gmail.com
<kumarsourav.itsci...@gmail.com>* * II Web: www.itscient.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.