*Title: Solution Architect (Informatica/Data)*
Location: Rochester, NY
Interview Process: Phone & Skype Hire
Duration: 6+ Months
*Need Visa Copy and One ID Proof at the time of Rate confirmation only. Big
no for OPT & EAD*
· Minimum of 5 years experience in systems support role with
demonstrated results in analytics, configuring, coding, testing, problem
solving and support, or demonstrated equivalent knowledge.
· Experience with methodology based development (SDLC). Waterfall
and agile experience preferred.
· Ability to articulate designs to other technical staff through
discussion, diagrams, and writing.
· Understanding of application design principles and application
· Ability to navigate and work on multiple development platforms
such as Unix and Windows.
· Experience with various development paradigms such as procedural
languages, object oriented languages, message-oriented-middleware, and ETL
· Strong database design and SQL experience.
· Experience implementing 3rd party (vendor) systems and designing
integration points to core administration systems.
· Ability to work as part of a team or to be self-directed as
· Good organizational skills; ability to manage small to
medium-sized projects and lead teams of developers.
· Knowledge of health care payer business is preferred.
- *Thanks & Regards*
*Deepak Kumar | Lead Recruiter*
*Email: kdee...@svsintegration.com <kdee...@svsintegration.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.