Hi,

Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our Global Implementation
partner/Client opportunity.

Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you are
comfortable for the position.

Please send me your updated resume along with the best hourly rate, visa
status and availability.

An early response is really appreciated.

please don't share irrelevant profiles.

better to reach me through email  with all the details plz..

*Title:* *Strategic Business Analyst*

*Client: State of Iowa*

*Location: Des Moines, Iowa*

*Rate to: $ ​50/hr on 1099/ C2C*

*SKYPE INTERVIEWS OK*

The Iowa Department of Transportation (DOT) needs to hire a Strategic
Business Analyst  to write detailed specifications in Microsoft Word for a
web application, “Design Tabulation”.

The Strategic Business Analyst skilled at to writing detailed
specifications in Microsoft Word for a web application, “Design
Tabulation”.  This web application will be both internal and external to
the DOT.  This person will be working with Project Leads from the Office of
Design as well as other offices within the DOT.  This person will need to
coordinate with these stake holders to get an understanding of the
processes involved.  This person will also have to work with the Highway
Support Team to ensure that the specifications are following DOT IT
standards.

This effort encompasses over 200 Design Tabs.  Each Design tab has defined
fields, datatypes, rules, requirements, calculations and other automated
processes completed by the Project Leads. Each Design tab will work
independently but be compiled into a Design Plan for a project number.

Skill

Required / Desired

Amount

of Experience