Send your resumes at adi...@unicomtec.com
*EXCHANGE ENGINEER *
*Cary, NC *
*3 positions *
L3 – exchange.
See JD below.
· Multiple messaging systems hands on experience on MS exchange
2007/ 2010 / 2013 versions
· Strong understanding and experience with MS Exchange
2007/2010/2013 in an enterprise environment including backup and restore
procedures, Front End/Back End setups, OWA, RPC/HTTPS, message flow and
· Day to day administration, support, maintenance and monitoring of
the MS Exchange 2007/2010/2013 infrastructure
· Day to day troubleshooting of Outlook issues; Administration of
mailboxes and Users accounts
· Public Folder creation, replication and rights assignments
· Message tracking and troubleshooting to resolve mail delivery
· Configuration, management and troubleshooting of remote e-mail
access using Outlook and OWA
· Patch and configuration management of Windows & MS Exchange.
· Good active directory knowledge to resolve exchange related
· Experience supporting Enterprise Anti-SPAM products & Clear
understanding of mail gateway configuration and
· Good knowledge of archiving servers like Enterprise
· Good knowledge of BES servers 5.0 & 10
· Good Knowledge on O365 migration
· Added advantage on Azure
Email: *adi...@unicomtec.com <adi...@unicomtec.com>* | Web: *www.unicomtec.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.