*Please go through the job description and let me know your interest ASAP*
*Role: Probe Test Automation Engineer*
*Location: Austin, TX*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
- Design and develop tester related automation solutions per user
- Prepare specifications, tests, deliverables, and acceptance tests
- Design and implement integration and automated tests
*Professional knowledge and expertise:*
- 3+ years working experience in semiconductor testing environment.
- Good understanding of semiconductor probe and test methodology.
- Experience in implementing automation solution in the semiconductor
probe and test area.
- Good programming skill using Object Oriented programming, Java, C++.
- Familiar with Software Development Tools and Environment (e.g Eclipse,
- Web technologies (e.g AJAX, Web Service, Web Server - Apache Tomcat,
- Experience using source code repository (e.g SVN, CVS).
- Experience developing on Unix and/or Linux OS as well as Windows.
- Familiarity in Unit Tests scripting is an added advantage.
- Experience with integration of Teradyne Testers (J750, Ultraflex,
Tiger) and Agilent/Verigy 93000 ATE platforms (Advantest/LTX).
- Knowledge on GPIB communication.
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment problems and perform complex system
- Detail-oriented personality
- Creative thinking skills
*Thanks & Regards...*...*?*
*Sourav Kumar Mandal*
*ll IT-SCIENT ll *
*ll Phone: **510-516-7839** lI Fax: 877.701.4872 <877.701.4872> ll*
*ll Gmail: **kumarsourav.itsci...@gmail.com
<kumarsourav.itsci...@gmail.com>* * II Web: www.itscient.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.