Hope you doing Well !!!
Here is our Implementing partner Requirement, Please go through the below
requirement and send us suitable consultant with their updated resume,
rates and Contact details ..
*Location: Houston, TX *
*Work Duration: Long Term*
*Years of Experience: 8+ Job Description:*
C#, .NET, MVVM, WPF, Prism, DI/IOC, Unit Testing, SQL Server, ORM
Excellent analytical, problem solving, and debugging skills
Self-starter, requires minimum supervision
Quick learner on new technical and domain knowledge required
Software engineering experience in object-oriented design and design
patterns to realize mid to large size Windows applications
Must understand the need to and be willing to develop unit and integration
Experience in agile/scrum teams using TFS
5-7 Years of work experience
Define Testing objectives based on Acceptance Criteria.
Develop Test Cases based on Test Objectives and Acceptance Criteria.
Write comprehensive Test Cases to verify project functionality.
Adhere to testing standards.
Execute Test Cases according to plan and document results.
Validate functionality according to requirements/stories.
Verify changes to functionality have no undesired affect on other,
associated areas of functionality.
Identify, communicate and document defects in a consistent fashion.
Track defects through resolution and implementation.
Verify defects are resolved according to defect definition.
Provide estimates of time for the test plan implementation.
Track and communicate progress against the Test Plan.
Create Test Data.
Provide objective assessment of Product Quality.
· Understanding of core Well Planning concepts including Torque and
Drag forces affecting drill strings, casings, liners
· Understanding of Engineering Calculations such as stuck point,
back-off force, jar setting and tripping forces
· Understanding of Well Engineering components including Bit,
Borehole, Collar, Jar, Motor, Reamer, Rotary Steerable, Stabilizer,
· Understanding of Pressure drop calculations, bit hydraulics, down
hole cleaning operations
· Understanding of BHA performance modeling for steerable and
· Understanding of BHA behaviors including critical rotary speeds
and high stress conditions modeling
· Understanding of standard and advanced Casing/Tubing Designs
· Understanding of Well Planning principles for Measure While
Drilling, Vertical Drilling and Directional Drilling
· Experience with Well Planning tools such as Landmark's Well Plan,
Compass, Stress Check, Casing Seat and Well Cat and/or other comparable
Drilling related software applications.
· Familiarity with competitive, Third Party, Well Planning products
· General understanding of Software Development and/or Testing
· Working knowledge of databases (Oracle, SQL Server), SQL, data
modeling, database design, synthetic data generation, data
· Familiarity with Well Engineering Data Object definitions
including Bit, Borehole, Collar, Jar, Motor, Reamer, Rotary Steerable,
Stabilizer, Turbine, etc.
· Good Troubleshooting/Problem solving skills
· Domain knowledge in Petroleum industry
*If I'm not available over the phone, best way to reach me in email.......*
Nityo Infotech Corp.
666 Plainsboro Road,
Plainsboro, NJ 08536
*Santosh Kumar *
Desk No-609-853-0818 Ext-2170
Fax : 609 799 5746
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.