Please reply at

*Title: Jr .NET DeveloperLocation: Fort Washington, PA - (Local's
ONLY)Duration: 6 month contract to hireStart: ASAP*

*Must be US Citizen and Green Card holder !! Who can work with us on W2 !!*

*Must be Local !! F2F Interview !!*

You must have a broad range of knowledge in .NET and the Microsoft Stack,
and a strong understanding of one or more focus areas: MVC, T-SQL, WebAPI,
WebForms, Azure, C#.
You must also be well-versed in web languages: Javascript, AJAX, AngularJS,
Any interest in big data would be a strong plus.