Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our Global Implementation
Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you are
comfortable for the position.
Please send me your updated resume along with the best hourly rate, visa
status and availability.
An early response is really appreciated.
*Title: IOS Developer*
*Location: Fort Worth TX*
*Rate: $ 57*
*End client: BNSF*
*Detailed JD as below*
• Sr. Developer, 8+ experience
• iOS platform *(Swift and Obj-c)*
• Must have experience *– iPad Application* Development
• Good to have – Anyone who has worked on *Railroad domain*,
has knowhow on Railroad Operations, PTC
• Preferred if have experience on *Xamarin *as well
• Design and develop advanced applications for the iOS platform
(Swift and Obj-c)
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design,
and ship new features
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases,
usability, and general reliability.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new
technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• Proven working experience in software development
• Have published one or more iOS (mainly iPad) apps in the app
• A deep familiarity with Swift, Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
• Experience working with iOS frameworks such as *Core Data,
Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text , UIKit.*
• Experience with *RESTFul* services and using other API’s
• Deep experience in Source code management.
• Experience with third-party libraries, Custom libraries and
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape,
architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
• Experience with Agile software development
Thanks & Regards,
Work: 909-610-3103 Ext: 116.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.