On Sat, Oct 07, 2006 at 07:32:11PM -0700, Dan Price wrote:
> On Sat 07 Oct 2006 at 07:45AM, Mike Gerdts wrote:
> > Any takers on this one?  I have a patch ready.
> >
> > Contributor # is OS0018.
>
> I'll take it.  We'll need to prep and file a brief ARC case.
>
> Did we ever get a working "humanized" number function in libc?

Not surprisingly, number_to_scaled_string() is replicated in 5 different
places. The last time I investigated, there were some small differences
between the implementations which is why no one bothered doing the work
to put it into libc. It should be there, but it might be tricky to
satisfy all consumers.

Adam

--
Adam Leventhal, Solaris Kernel Development       http://blogs.sun.com/ahl