Jayakara Kini wrote:
> That was very nice of you River.
> Samir, this bug was being sponsored for River by Darren Moffat.
> I don't think he'll mind sponsoring it for you ;)

This was more than a simple bug fix and required some design.  That
discussions started on security discuss but the thread finished, it
looked to me like there was rough consensus on the design. I never heard
anything more from the submitter.  To complete this the design that we
appeared to have consensus on needs ARC review (or a new design will
have to get ARC review).

See the following URL for the design discussion thread:

Darren J Moffat