Darren J Moffat wrote:
> Garrett D'Amore wrote:
>> I would like to work on getting the core platform support (namely
>> /platform links and the custom platmod support) for TAD,Viper into
>> OpenSolaris.
>>
>> The bug  came in with CR 6458566, and it is not in b.o.o yet.
>
> I'll take this one, if or no other reason than Garrett and I have
> worked together before.
>
> Note that this will need a quick simple ARC case to reserve the name
> into $PLATFORM namespace, I'll sponsor that part as well.

Thanks Darren.

I'm in the middle of testing my platmod now.  (I've had some problems,
but I think they may stem from using a down-rev compiler.)  Right now
I'm waiting to get the latest Studio compilers going so that I can test
them. :-)

General Dynamics C4 Systems
http://www.tadpolecomputer.com/
Phone: 951 325-2134  Fax: 951 325-2191