I wanted to participate to OpenSoalaris and thus went in the bug / RFE database
and found this :

This seems to be a nice problem for a firts attempt; not too much hard ...
Actually I've allready modified the swap.c code so that it manages -h and -k

-bash-3.00$ ./myswap -l
swapfile             dev     swaplo      size      free
/dev/dsk/c0t0d0s1   32,17        16   1050752   1050752
-bash-3.00$ ./myswap -lh
swapfile             dev     swaplo      size      free
/dev/dsk/c0t0d0s1   32,17        8K      513M      513M
-bash-3.00$ ./myswap -lk
swapfile             dev     swaplo      size      free
/dev/dsk/c0t0d0s1   32,17        8k   525376k   525376k
[ columns are better aligned in my term ]

I've been told I should request a sponsor, but I don't know why ... :-)
My question is : what can I do with my modified swap.c code ? should I send it
somewhere ? Anyone wants to review it ? What is the process ?

Thanks for your help