Hi Jack,

not easy task for people outside SUN WAN when no responsible engineer is
available :-(

I added your comment to the CR.

Question for bugster->www interface maintainers - couldn't we establish
some e-mail alias for such updates if we cannot have possibility to add
comments to CRs? SUN people can monitor it and update CRs based on sent
e-mails.

Best regards,

Milan

Jack Whitehead p??e v ne 31. 01. 2010 v 12:28 -0700: