On Sep 28, 2006, at 8:48 AM, John Ellis wrote:

> I've been researching this further, trying to find out exactly where
> things are going wrong... with the best debugging money can buy,
> here's the stacktrace I found:

That looks like a ./configure or make issue, e.g. some header file
that converts the stat() system call to a stat64 system call at
compile time, but then at link time is linking with a library that
doesn't have the stat64 library for some reason.

So you might want to look at the includes and headers used during the
make to see if they match what would be expected for your system.

-- Scott