I've been trying to get PmWiki running under Quercus and I continue to get
very ugly looking error messages:
java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException
        at
com.caucho.quercus.env.GlobalArrayValue.entrySet(GlobalArrayValue.java:118)
        at
com.caucho.quercus.lib.ArrayModule.array_keys(ArrayModule.java:458)
        at
)
        at
.java:25)
<snip>

I did some initial testing and found that even an empty file with a single
comment caused this same error. Does Quercus require any special format for
the PHP file? I'm running under Windows using a file (pmwiki.php) that has
only LF as line terminator.

Thanks,
Dan