If you were using the snapshot version 3.1.s061203, you might ran into a Resin
bug.

I found my EJB3 stopped working on this version and noticed Resin sample
stateless EJB not working either.

By the way, Markus, you can find sample code under:

<resin.home>/webapps/resin-doc/tutorial/ejb-stateless/WEB-INF/classes/example/...