[Forgot the link for #2 below in my first message.]

Just a couple speculative guesses:

1. You mention that you tried to run 3.0.22 and then rolled back and
also "reran the setup". Did that include removing the 3.0.22 version
of Resin's ISAPI DLL and installing the 3.0.18 version? They might be
the same, but they could also be different. I don't know, just
something to double-check.

2. Have a look at this page on Caucho's site. Particularly the bottom
where it talks about trouble-shooting problems with IIS 6.

http://caucho.com/resin-3.1/doc/install-iis.xtp

Beyond that, if you have this configuration running on other
machines, then you'll need to start looking at what's different
between one that works and the one that doesn't.

Rob