I posted about this before but thought I would follow-up as I had done
some more research.
Problem - I am unable to bind to port 443 when specifying "user-name"
and "group-name". I get the following exception.

        at com.caucho.server.port.Port.bind(Port.java:794)
        at com.caucho.server.resin.Resin.initMain(Resin.java:1067)
        at com.caucho.server.resin.Resin.main(Resin.java:1259)

I looked at the source below and see that the
UnsupportedOperationException is thrown when any time this method has
been called and a SSLFactory has been set. This might be a bug but I'm
more inclined to think that I mis-configured something.

Does anyone have some suggestions as to where I might look?

========= source for reference ============

public class Port
   * Starts the port listening.
  public void bind(QServerSocket ss)
    throws Exception
    if (ss == null)
      throw new NullPointerException();

    _isBound = true;

    if (_protocol == null)
      throw new IllegalStateException(L.l("`{0}' must have a configured
protocol before starting.", this));

    _serverSocket = ss;

    String scheme = _protocol.getProtocolName();
    if (_address != null)
      log.info(scheme + " listening to " + _address + ":" + _port);
      log.info(scheme + " listening to *:" + _port);

    if (_sslFactory != null) {

    if (_tcpNoDelay)

    _serverSocket.setConnectionSocketTimeout((int) getSocketTimeout());