With the SSL port set up in Resin, relative redirect on a https request
should go to the SSL port.  Is that not the case?

Bill

On 6/1/07, Michael Fortin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello,

We have our servers setup behind a load balancer and the load balancer
does all the encryption for ssl.  All traffic inside our network is on
port 8080.  If I do a relative redirect on a request from a secure url
it returns an insecure url.  To try and fix this I setup another http
port in the resin conf for 8443 and set the load balancer to send secure
traffic to that port.  Tomcat has a isSecure flag on it's connector to
tell the request it's a secure request even though it's already
decrypted.  Does resin have something like that?  Will resin know to
make a secure link on that port?

Resin version 3.0.18
JDK 1.5.0_10
Linux