Our application is served by a cluster of 9 servers so with Etag our data is
not correctly cached only once time. At least, that Resin is generating the
ETag header hashing the resource or using only the resource size, etc. and,
in this case, not generating a unique Etag for a specific server.

See this YAHOO article for a extended explanation of the
problem:http://developer.yahoo.net/blog/archives/2007/07/high_performanc_11.html

Rafa