Hello,

I've upgraded my server from resin 2.1 with JDK 1.3 to Resin 3.1.2 with JDK
5.
I use IIS with the isap_srun.dll to send only jsp requests to resin.
It works but I have some clients who can't access my server now. They have
no response from the server.
I don't know where it can comme from because most of my clients have no
problem.
I've done some tests with the clients that have this problem :
- Call a static page on my server (.htm) : it works fine, IIS answer
correctly to my client
- Call a .jsp page on the 8081 port, it works fine, so resin answer
correctly without the isapi filter.

Does anyone know how to solve this problem