-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Serge Knystautas
Sent: Saturday, August 18, 2007 11:04
To: General Discussion for the Resin application server
Subject: Re: [Resin-interest] Problems including JSP Segments (Fragments) in
Servlet

Chuck Replogle wrote:
>    includePage ("/WEB-INF/jspf/header.jspf");

If you open your the app-default.xml in your conf directory, you will see
that only .jsp files are treated as a JSP.  If you want other file
extensions treated as JSP files, you can add that servlet-mapping here or in
your web.xml.

--
Serge Knystautas
Lokitech >> software . strategy . design >> http://www.lokitech.com p.