I am running Ubuntu 7.04, JDK 1.6 and Resin Professional 3.1.s070827.

I am trying to use OpenSSL.   I followed the instructions here:

http://bugs.caucho.com/view.php?id=1924

That helped get past JNI issues.  But now I get this:

symbol lookup error: /usr/local/resin3.1/libexec/libresinssl.so: undefined
symbol: OPENSSL_add_all_algorithms_noconf

I have OpenSSL 0.9.8c installed.  Is my problem that Resin is not compatible
with this version of OpenSSL?  Or, do I have some other configuration
problem?

Ed