On Sep 20, 2007, at 3:34 PM, Mike Wynholds wrote:

I have the following config in my resin.conf:

I know it’s weird to have one server with ssl enable and one without, but it was really just a development thing. anyway, the resin.conf files are identical among app-a and app-b. but.. when I start up app-b, it errors out because it cannot find the .keystore file, even though that is specific to app-a.

this is basically a bug report, and I should probably figure out how to put it directly in to the bug tracker, but laziness takes over once again…

I've added it as http://bugs.caucho.com/view.php?id=2020. It looks fairly straightforward.

-- Scott
..mike..