Hi,

I have this working with a previous version of Resin, but I think the
problem might be that right now the way of specifying JVM parameters has
changed, so your prolicy file is probably being applied to the watchdog
process, instead of to the resin server.

How are you specifying the policy file to be used? If I'm not mistaken,
you should now do it through the resin.conf file, instead of through the
command line.

S!
D.