> Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 14:52:27 -0500
> From: "Achuta Rao Iruku" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: [Resin-interest] passing request object  from php to java
>       file
> To: <resin-interest@caucho.com>
>
> Hi,
>   I have a need to pass request object from php to java file. Is it possible
> to pass request to java file from php. If yes how do we do that? Can someone
> help on this issue.

Hi Achuta,

There are a few ways to pass objects between php and Java.  There are
the services approach and php-bridge, and then there's Quercus.

Quercus is Caucho's PHP implementation in Java.  Quercus allows you to
use php and java code seamlessly.  I think it is the easiest approach
because the entire environment is in Java.

http://quercus.caucho.com

-- Nam