I am interested in this also. I didn't want to use a full blown Content Manager like Jackrabbit. Jakarta Slide is in the process of being archived since there is a security issue with it and no one to fix it. The Resin configuration instructions are written for a 2.2 container, which doesn't help either.

henri godron wrote:
Hi !

I am trying to implement an AbstractPath but i am getting some errors when launching resin.
First of all here is my conf :

-Windows xp pro sp2
-resin opensource 3.13

Here is the log :

[14:36:23.093] WebApp[http://localhost:8080] starting
[14:36:23.140] /D:/GmailStore/resin-313/conf/app-default.xml:30: Can't instantiate 'com.caucho.servlets.webdav.AbstractPath '.

Here is the corresponding part of my app-default.xml :

<resource jndi-name='resin/webdav'>
  <type>nasr.store.SimpleStore</type>
</resource>

<servlet>
  <servlet-name>webdav</servlet-name>

    <load-on-startup/>
  <servlet-class>com.caucho.servlets.webdav.WebDavServlet</servlet-class>
  <init>
    <path-source>resin/webdav</path-source>
  </init>
</servlet>

<servlet-mapping url-pattern='/webdav/*' servlet-name='webdav'/>

The minimalistic class nasr.store.SimpleStore is in attachement if you want to review it.
I put my jar file in the lib/ folder of resin.

Can someone tell me if i am doing something wrong ?
Thanks

Henri

-Rob

**Robert Leland                  INTEGRITYOne*
P: (703) 581-6522                       1900 Campus Commons Drive, Suite 150
F: (703) 476-7405                          Reston, VA 20191

*BUSINESS CONSULTING | TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS | INNOVATION R&D*