Hi guys,

I have dealt with quiet a few app servers, but I am relatively new to resin.
I want to start Resin programmatically from eclipse to allow me to debug my web
app straight from my code in eclipse, as opposed to deploying the jar into the
webapps folder and attaching an external listener to resin...etc...

I have managed to start resin programmatically using the ResinServer class no
problem.
But, I could not find a way to tell Resin where my webapps folder is (as
opposed to using the webapps folder inside of resin) nor which context to use.

I have done that in the past but all the app server I have dealt with had a way
to pass in to the app server the location of the webapps and what context to
use.

Open to using any version of resin...

Any help is appreciated,
Thanks.