Hi everybody,

i'm very new to application server behaviour, but i'm impressed of the
combination from Resin and Hessian. This seems to be a quiet good idea
of implementing web services.

My question is the following: I don't want to implement a
Webapplication, but want offer a web service interface for my standalone
application. Therefore, i want to use hessian as web services protocoll
and the resin app server. I didn't need session management or something
else, and i want, that my application is only started one time for
unbounded web service queries. Is this possible with resin app server?

Thanks for answering.
--Timothy